Monday, June 6, 2011

We're Back!

We are back from the sunny beaches of Florida!  It was beautiful...pictures to come later...and from what I understand, cooler there than it was here!!  Now it's time to pay the price for our wonderful vacation, Mom's you know what I mean...unpacking, loads of laundry, putting suitcases away, and catching up on life that continued while our world stopped for a week!  I spent a good 30 minutes deleting junk from my email and maybe 5-10 minutes reading the actual worthwhile stuff, then another 30-45 minutes catching up on everyone's blogs~yes, I'm nosey like that! 
Going over to Nickie's today, as though I have NOTHING I need to be doing around here.  But hey, it's summertime, it's hot,  and my kids want to swim! 

I haven't uploaded any pictures from our trip yet but there is a pretty cool video from youtube that was posted of the guys catching bonita on Navarre Beach Pier.  Let's hope it uploads.


Here is a picture of the bonita that they caught.  There are actually more in the cooler and on the ground behind them.  They caught a bunch of Spanish Mackeral the day before and Trent and Mason each had a shark on their line but they broke off before they were able to bring them up.  We saw quite a few King Mackeral pulled up also.

No comments: