Saturday, November 19, 2011

Catching Up!

Let me begin by saying that technically I am cheating...it is Thursday, November 17 as I write this but shhhhhhh....I am going to schedule this post for Saturday, November 19.  Why? Because November 19 is my darling husband's birthday! He is slowly catching up to me. Oh I know he'll never completely catch up- or if he does, I won't know it ;)- but in my mind he is gaining on me. Let's just leave it at that.

We just recently celebrated 16 amazing years together and I can honestly say...ignore the cheesy in it...that I love him more now that I did then.  Cliche?  Yes.  True? A thousand times yes!  He is my very best friend.  He makes me laugh...even when I am trying hard not to.  He listens.  He encourages.  He loves me.
He is the best daddy in the world!  Really!  He's a much better daddy than I am a mother.  It may have something to do with not being with them 24/7 but then again, it probably doesn't.  He LOVES for us to all be together. ALWAYS!  He never gets tired of it. He doesn't ever need a break from us.  He works very hard to provide for us...for me to be able to stay home...sometimes he works too hard.  He can't stand to miss out on anything in our children's lives.  He will take a few hours off from work to be at a school event- even if it means he has to stay a little later to make the time up.  He makes memories with his children...the kind that money can't buy.  I could go on and on about him but I think I'll just stop and say...

Happy Birthday Trent!! We Love you!

















1 comment:

Practice Makes Philpotts said...

Happy birthday Trent! That was so sweet to read! I didn't know a lot of those things but none of them suprised me! Love you both!