Friday, November 4, 2011

November 3, 1995

Well everybody, yesterday was my 16th wedding anniversary and it NEVER occurred to me to let my blogger friends in on my happy day. I don't really think my wonderful husband reads this much...why read it when you live it, right?!...but I will wish him a public Happy Anniversary! 

It has been a truly wonderful 16 years!  We even have four mostly precious children to show for our time together :)  Thank you Trent for filling my life with happiness...and chaos!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!
I still remember getting ready 16years ago and getting a navy blue dress to wear from Tasha. LOL

Heather said...

That's funny! I'm so glad you were there for me even then! <3

Lacey MaRanda said...

Happy Love Birds Day!!!!!!

Practice Makes Philpotts said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are a perfect couple! Lots of love to you both!