Monday, May 16, 2011

Hey Ya'll!

Hey everyone, or no one as it stands right now :) I have decided to enter the world of blogging...mostly because I have so much to share and I am getting too old to remember who I have shared it with so I keep repeating the same story to the same people. And also because on the days that my life is not utterly boring it is completely interesting.

At the moment we are in the process of building a chicken coop. It has been a much more involved project than originally planned but I think it will be so worth it when we are finished and GET OUR CHICKENS!!

I will post some pictures of our progress soon...right now my computer keeps telling me that my memory is at capacity and it apparently doesn't want me to upload anymore pictures until I do something about it so... later!

No comments: