Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Told Myself I Wouldn't Post...

When I created this blog I told myself that I would only post once maaayybee twice a week...And really, I plan on sticking to that ~ After this!

International Quilt Market is over and all of the beloved pattern and fabric designers are now unveiling their new products.  I just so happened to be checking out Amy Hamberlin's  (better known as Katicupcake) new products and what should I find...a giveaway...the catch...I need to blog about it to up my chances of winning.  Fortunately this is pretty easy to do since her new products are AWESOME!!  You can check out her beautiful new fabric and adorable new patterns on her blog here

I will share with you MY favorite new pattern.  Is this not just gorgeous?!?
Photobucket

I will also post a picture of a dress I made for KC with her Peggy Sue pattern.  It was super easy and sew much fun to make.  And see Kara, you didn't see how the fabric would all  look good together but it did! :P
I have to say I'm glad I purchased the whole package from our church directory pictures now ;D

So anyway, hop on over to Katicupcake and check out her new stuff!!

No comments: