Tuesday, August 30, 2011

And Now A Word From Our Sponsors

Ok...I'm totally kidding there are no sponsors...but I am going to take a moment to endorse the most magical, delicious (not in the tasting sense but in the smelling sense), amazing product!!

Downy UnStopables

    

These things are AMAZING!! You just pour some in your laundry, along with your detergent, and they make your clothes smell WONDERFUL!! For a LONG time!!
Seriously!  If you have not tried them you really should...

On another note...We are going to be having a Pampered Chef Fundraiser for the church next Tuesday night.  It will be Tuesday, September 6, at 6:30 at Huntsville.  Anyone is welcome.  If you are in need of amazing Pampered Chef products please be sure and stop by.


1 comment:

Riggins Party of 5 said...

I'm so glad that you endorsed that because I was wanting to try it and now I def will.