Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just Eat Around It

So anyone who knows KC knows that she does not like cheese.  At all.  I try to be considerate and not add it to her portion of food, but last night I was fixing a mexican casserole and it included cheese IN it rather than ON it.  It was melted into the meat so I really figured she wouldn't notice it since it wasn't sitting there obviously on top.  WRONG- Trent put some on her plate and she immediately went into convulsions...

KC: There's cheese in it!  There's cheese in it!
Me: Where?  You can't even see cheese in it.
KC:  I can tell.  See, it looks likes cheese.

Then sweet Annaliesse chimed in with what could only be a line that she has heard from her grandmother...
                                  Just Eat Around it.

4 comments:

Melissa Kelly said...

That's funny. I just couldn't imagine not liking cheese, it makes everything better. Maybe she will grow out of it.

Lacey MaRanda said...

That's too funny! Living with Buddy and my girls who all live off of cheese (it is a staple in our house) I couldn't imagine a child not liking cheese

Heather said...

I didn't like cheese when I was little but I would eat things with cheese like pizza and mac n' cheese. I love cheese now so maybe there is hope. The kid loves asparagus though!! LOL

BaileyJean said...

theres definitley still hope because i didnt like cheese at all when i was younger.. i still dont like just straight cheese but the older i get the less i hate it lol