Monday, October 17, 2011

Virtual Vacation

It is Fall Break for the kiddos and we are NOT going anywhere, nor are we doing anything interesting this week. We are "resting" and "recovering"...well, I am "resting and recovering" from some kind of upper respiratory nightmare.  Since I have nothing interesting to share right now I decided to take a virtual vacation to the beach- aka Summer Beach Pictures I Never Posted :)








This was one of the first pictures taken of KC and one of the few that she cooperated in.  For some reason beach pictures aren't the highlight of the trip for her :)












Notice the band on Mason's wrist? Well, maybe you wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't pointed it out :) He refused to take it off because they were going back to the pier to fish that night after beach pictures.  I decided I would rather deal with wrist bands and get smiles than fight it and end up with grumpy subjects.  I also didn't fight him -too much- about the sunglasses.










This doesn't happen every day but when it does I am happy if I have my camera with me.  See what letting the kid leave on a wrist band and sunglasses can do!  Good call on my part :)





3 comments:

BaileyJean said...

i love love love the ones of mason and grace!

Heather said...

I love those too! A rare moment LOL!
Actually the older he gets the more often he is nice to her...not saying that he isn't still mean sometimes :)

Patty said...

Need I say what beautiful children you have!! and the photography is really great...